Rules and Regulations
· Membership is FREE. One card will be issued per person.
· You must be 21 years of age or older to join.
· The player is responsible to ensure card is inserted properly in machine.
· Membership is non-transferable. Cards not used for 6 months are deleted from the system.
· Points are calculated based upon whole dollars inserted into slot machine. You may check your points anytime by clicking on the “view current points” tab on the Home Page.
· Lost cards must be reported to Club immediately. A replacement card will be issued with a different account number. Should you find your card after a replacement card is issued, please destroy the original card as no points can accumulate on you “old/lost” card.
· We reserve the right to adjust any point balance resulting from malfunction, operator error, fraud, or any card use inconsistent with management’s goals for the Club.
· Management reserves the right to alter club rules and benefits or to cancel the Club at any time without prior notice. Club Cards are the property of A.G. Trucano/SD Gold and must be returned upon request.
· By use of the card, member accepts the rules and conditions of the Club.
· Points may be redeemed by completing the “Redemption Form” online. A “cash certificate” will be mailed to you. Or players may visit the Players Center at Bourbon Street Casino, 667 Main Street, Deadwood, SD, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm. All cash redemption certificates must be redeemed for cash at Dakota Players Club casino cages in Deadwood, SD. Players must collect prizes and cash redemptions in person and have a valid, Government issued, ID and a valid Dakota Players Club card to collect.
· Players must have a minimum of 3,500 points in order to redeem points for cash. Cash is awarded as follows: 3,500 points = $20, 8,500 points = $50, 18,000 points = $125 and 50,000 points = $400. Cash will not be awarded for partial point totals.